In connection with the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, which applies with effect from 25 May 2018 to the processing of your personal data by our company OPTIKA RICHTER, s.r.o., registered office Běhounská 106/3, Brno-město, 602 00 Brno, ID No.: 27689280, a company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, file number C 52250, we provide you below with information about the processing and protection of your personal data by the controller.
This Policy is prepared in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR). The purpose of this Policy is to provide Participants with basic information regarding the processing of personal data.
For the purposes of this Policy:
- The Provider is OPTIKA RICHTER, s.r.o., registered office Běhounská 106/3, Brno-město, 602 00 Brno, ID No.: 27689280;
- The Participant is a natural person who fills in and sends to the Operator a registration form from the website; and
- Personal data - name and surname, residential address, email address, telephone number, business identification number of the natural person and tax identification number of the natural person.
The Provider, as the controller of the Personal Data, hereby informs the Participant of the manner and extent of the processing of the Personal Data, including the extent of the Participant's rights related to the processing of the Personal Data.
The Provider is a company running optics, i.e. carrying out all activities related to this field, including the sale of goods, and for this purpose runs the website https://www.optika-richter.cz/ and runs a loyalty programme. Within the scope of this service, Personal Data is processed by the Provider to the extent that it has been provided in connection with the ordering of the Provider's products and/or services, or in the context of the negotiation of a contract with the Provider, as well as in connection with the concluded contract; and the purpose(s) set out below. The Operator also processes the Personal Data of the Participants in connection with the marketing of the Provider.
The Provider is the controller of the Personal Data. The processing of Personal Data is carried out by the Provider, Personal Data may also be processed by the following suppliers of the Company as processors/recipients:
- Mr. Adam Ligocký, registered office Družební 1607/9, 792 01 Bruntál, ID No.: 03917975, IT provider;
- Shockworks s.r.o., with registered office at Nové sady 988/2, Staré Brno, 602 00 Brno, ID No.: 27706818, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, file number C 53482, provider of mail client and marketing and PR services;
The data protection officer is Ing. Kateřina Richterová.
Purpose of processing Personal Data
The Provider processes Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to ensure the conclusion and subsequent performance of a contractual obligation between the Provider and the Participant (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR). Other legal obligations arise from such relationship and the Provider must therefore process Personal Data for this purpose as well (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- for marketing purposes, in order for the Provider to best tailor the offer of its products and services and commercial communications regarding them to the Participant's needs, for which purpose the Provider obtains the Participant's unambiguous consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR;
- to protect its legitimate interests (Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR), which are the proper and timely performance of the agreed contractual obligation between the Provider and the Participant, the fulfilment of the legal obligations arising for the Provider from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the Participant, the protection of the Provider's reputation as a webmaster and the protection of the Provider's proprietary interests in the event of litigation;
- maintaining the loyalty program.
Personal Data Protection and Processing Information
- The Participant acknowledges that by physically completing the loyalty program application form or by submitting an electronic completed registration form to the Provider's loyalty program, the processing of Personal Data by the Provider will commence.
- If the Participant does not provide his/her Personal Data, it is not possible to conclude a contract with the Provider and/or to provide him/her with the services resulting from it, and it is not possible to register him/her for the Provider's loyalty program, as it is individually linked to the user's person. In this context, Personal Data is necessary for the provision of a specific service or product of the Provider.
- The provision of Personal Data to the Provider is generally a contractual and legal requirement when joining a loyalty programme and is also an expression of consent to the processing of Personal Data. With respect to the provision of Personal Data for marketing purposes, which does not constitute the fulfilment of a contractual and legal obligation of the Provider, consent is required from the Participant. If the Participant does not give consent to the Provider to process Personal Data for marketing purposes, this does not mean that the Provider will refuse to provide its services as a result.
- The Personal Data will be processed during the period of contract negotiations between the Provider and the Participant for the purpose of concluding the contract, as well as for the duration of the contractual relationship or for the period specified in the consent, but no longer than until the consent to the processing of Personal Data is withdrawn.
- In case of conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the legal requirements of the Provider, the Personal Data will be processed and stored for the following 60 months in case of a dispute concerning the relationship between the Provider and the Participant, in order to protect the legitimate interests of the Provider.
- In the event that the User provides consent to the processing of Personal Data under the Loyalty Program, Personal Data will be processed and stored for an unlimited period of time, but no longer than until the consent to the processing of Personal Data is withdrawn.
- For the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation to archive accounting documents on the basis of Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended, Personal Data (except for the e-mail address and telephone number) will be further processed and stored for a period of 5 years starting from the year following the year in which the contract between the Provider and the Participant was concluded.
- After the expiry of the period referred to in Article III, paragraphs 4, 5, 6 and 7, the Provider shall destroy the Personal Data.
- The Participant is obliged to provide only true and accurate Personal Data to the Provider.
- The Provider shall use its best efforts to prevent unauthorised processing of Personal Data.
- Participants' Personal Data will not be transferred to any third parties, to a third country or to an international organisation.
- Personal Data is and will be processed in electronic form in a non-automated manner.
Participant's rights related to data processing
The Participant has the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of the Personal Data provided at any time. However, withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal Data is not possible to the extent and for the purposes of the performance of a legal obligation by the Provider. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent also does not affect the processing of Personal Data that the Provider processes on a legal basis other than consent (i.e. in particular, if the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, legal obligation or for other reasons specified in applicable law). Consent can be withdrawn by filling in the form/checking the box/sending the withdrawal to the Provider's registered office address or by using the link in the email communication.
The Participant also has the right to:
- be informed about the processing of your Personal Data,
- request access to his Personal Data from the Provider,
- to correct the Personal Data provided,
- to erasure of the Personal Data provided,
- to restrict the processing of Personal Data,
- lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
This Policy shall come into force on 25 May 2018.
Instructions on the processing of Personal Data for the loyalty program of OPTIKA RICHTER, s.r.o.
By registering for the loyalty program, the CUSTOMER OF OPTIKA RICHTER AGREES TO THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED ABOVE AND PROVIDED TO OPTIKA RICHTER, s.r.o, registered office Běhounská 106/3, 602 00 Brno, ID No.: 27689280, as the administrator of personal data, for an indefinite period of time and for the purpose of subscribing to the e-mail newsletter, sending commercial communications and offering products and services of its own and third parties, including sending information about organized events, products and other activities, by e-mail.
A confirmation email containing a link box will be sent to the email address provided in this application form, which will redirect you to the electronic consent to the processing of personal data. Once you have consented to the processing of your personal data, an email will be sent to you confirming that you are enrolled in our loyalty program.
Given the nature and objectives of our loyalty programme, it is essential that you consent to the processing of at least basic personal data. If you do not give your consent, we will not be able to fulfil the purpose of the loyalty programme towards you and therefore your application for the loyalty programme will not be accepted.
You further acknowledge that you have a right against our company to:
- access to personal data,
- to correct inaccurate or false personal data,
- the right to request an explanation in the event that you suspect that the processing of your personal data violates the protection of your personal and private life or that personal data is processed in violation of the law,
- to request the rectification of a situation that is contrary to the law, in particular by stopping the processing of personal data, correcting, supplementing or removing it,
- contact the Office for Personal Data Protection,
- to have personal data erased if the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, or if it is established that it has been processed unlawfully,
- to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to object, after which the processing of your personal data shall cease unless it is demonstrated that there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests or rights and freedoms of the data subject, in particular if the ground is the enforcement of legal claims.
Detailed information about the storage of cookies.
1) What are cookies
2) Types of cookies
Session (i.e. temporary) cookies allow us to link your individual activities while you are browsing this website. These cookies are activated when you open your browser window and deactivated when you close your browser window. Session cookies are temporary and all these files are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies help us to identify your computer when you revisit our website. Another advantage of persistent cookies is that they allow us to tailor our website to your needs.
4) Purpose of using cookies